Getting to the festival is fun and easy! You can get to the festival by car, bus, private boat, festival shuttle or ferry!
Park and ride from Olympic College! Catch the festival shuttle from Olympic College (lot G-1 at 16th and Warren) for just $2 each way. The shuttle takes you to the upper deck of Transportation Center where you can take the elevator or steps down to the Festival.
Bremerton National Airport Shuttle
On Saturday (only!), there is a shuttle from the festival to the Bremerton Airport for just $2 each way, departing from the upper level of the Bremerton Transportation Center.
Travel by Bus or Ferry
- Washington State Ferries (from Seattle)
- Kitsap Transit Foot Ferry (from Port Orchard)
- Note: The Kitsap Transit foot ferry between Bremerton and Port Orchard has extended summer weekend hours! The ferry departs every half-hour from Port Orchard and every quarter hour from Bremerton.
- Kitsap Transit Fast Ferry (from Seattle)
- Kitsap Transit Bus
Driving Directions from I-5
- From I-5 in Tacoma, take the Highway 16/Bremerton exit off I-5.
- Continue on Highway 16 across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. You will come to the communities of Gig Harbor, Port Orchard and Gorst in that order.
- After looping through Gorst, you will meet the interchange where Highway 16 becomes Highway 3. Continue on Highway 3 and follow the signs to downtown Bremerton and the Seattle ferry.
More than 2,000 downtown parking spaces are available on the street or in public pay lots in the downtown Bremerton area. If you park in a Diamond Parking lot, $1 will be donated to the Bremerton Rotary Foundation.
Arriving via Private Boat or Plane
Special thank you to Advantage Nissan for providing the vendor shuttle!