Blackberry Festival Fun Run
Saturday, September 1, 2018
Begin your Blackberry Festival festivities on Saturday September 1st with the 24th Annual Berry Fun Run in downtown Bremerton. The Chief Selects get things started with a 5K run followed by 1 mile and 5K events and finishing up with Kids dashes of 25, 50 and 100 yards. For more detailed information, contact Run Coordinator, Scott Evans at 360-473-5427 or email; email@example.com
- Pre-registrations and day-of-race registrations are accepted
- Entries with payment will be accepted in person, by mail, by phone, by fax or online at www.ci.bremerton.wa.us Select “Departments” then “Parks and Recreation” and then “Online Registration”
- Payment by cash, check, or charge card in person is accepted
- Day-of-Race registrations will be taken from 8:30-9:30 am at the corner of 6th & Pacific in the Kitsap Bank parking lot. Cash or check only on day of race.
1 MILE/5K RUNS
- $15 by August 25th
- $20 after August 25th
- $45 by August 25th - Families (4 or more)
- $60 after August 25th - Families (4 or more)
KID'S DASHES - FREE
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- 8:30am - Registration Opens
- 8:45am - Chief Select 5K Run
- 9:30am - 1 Mile Run Begins
- 9:50am - 5K Run Begins
- 10:30am - Kid's Dashes Begin
- 11:00am - Awards ceremony at the finish line on 4th and Pacific
T-shirts are available for $10. T-shirts guaranteed to entries by August 25th. There will be a limited supply available the day of the race.
Plaque to overall male & female winner of 1 mile & 5k runs. Ribbons to the first three places in each age division of 1 mile & 5k runs. Participation ribbons to all Kids Berry Dash participants.
1 MILE RUN
Start in downtown Bremerton on Pacific Ave. & 4th Street. Course follows 4th Street west, turning right on Park Ave. and then right on 6th Street. Turn right on Pacific Ave. and proceed south to 4th Street. Complete 1 more lap for a total of (2) laps. On the final lap, turn left on 4th Street and proceed east to the finish line.
Start in downtown Bremerton on Pacific Ave. and 6th Street. Course follows Pacific Ave. south to 4th Street, turning right on 4th and then right on Park Ave. Proceed north on Park Ave. to 11th Street, turning right on 11th Street and then right on Pacific Ave. Continue down Pacific Ave. to 4th Street and complete a total of (3) laps. On the final lap turn left on 4th Street and proceed to the finish line.
Takes place on 4th St. & Pacific Ave. 25, 50 and 100 yard dashes.
Limited parking in the Kitsap Bank parking lot and paid parking is available on the corner of 4th & Washington Ave. in the City’s parking garage.